TERMS OF SERVICE:
This agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of the use of Battaglia Bins LLC doing business as (The Bin Boss), is between you ("Customer") as an authorized user of such services and The Bin Boss.
This agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by The Bin Boss (collectively, the "Agreement"), constitutes the entire agreement between The Bin Boss and you regarding the Bin Cleaning Service. By using the service, you confirm your acceptance of and agree to be bound by this agreement.
The Bin Boss provides a first-rate mobile trash bin cleaning and power washing service for both residential & commercial trash bins.
II. Customer Responsibilities
In order for The Bin Boss to provide its services, the Customer is to abide by the following conditions, or the service may be suspended:
- Customers will enroll in one of our three service options – monthly, bi-monthly (every other month), or one-time. Monthly and bi-monthly services require a minimum of two cleanings before cancellation. Otherwise, you will be charged the rate of a "One Time Cleaning."
- Trash bins must be readily available for service. Bins should be located at the curb (unless special arrangements are made with The Bin Boss). These arrangements need to be made in advance. The Bin Boss tag will be placed on each bin. Please leave the tag on so the technician knows what bins are serviced. We do not allow the swapping of bins. You will receive a text after the service has been completed.
- If the Customer's bin is unavailable for a scheduled cleaning. They must contact The Bin Boss and notify them of the absence by 9:00 PM the night before service.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of un-bagged animal waste and fecal material.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of chemicals, paint, glue or other adhesives, or hazardous waste of any kind.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of building materials, e.g., plaster, stucco, or concrete.
- The Bin Boss is a bin sanitation company, not a bin detailing service. Heavily soiled bins may require additional cleaning.
- The Bin Boss is NOT responsible for the condition of the bins after cleaning.
- If The Bin Boss arrives to perform service(s) and the above conditions are not met, the service will not be completed. The Customer is still responsible for payment.
- A rescheduling of services is not permitted. The Customer may request another cleaning, but this will be billed as a separate cleaning visit at the original amount.
- All our neighborhoods are scheduled for service either monthly or quarterly. We are in each neighborhood no more frequently than once per month for logistical and scheduling purposes. We do not visit any neighborhood on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
III. The Bin Boss Responsibilities
If The Bin Boss fails to provide its service(s) on the scheduled day of service. The Bin Boss will compensate the Customer by arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible neighborhood visit. If rescheduling is not practical or possible, the Customer will receive a credit for the missed service. In the case of inclement weather that prohibits The Bin Boss from operating, a notice will be sent to the Customer. A rescheduled date will be made.
IV. Modifications to TERMS OF SERVICE
The Bin Boss may amend this agreement at any time by (a) posting revised TERMS OF SERVICE or (b) mailing or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provided to The Bin Boss. We will welcome all inquiries, questions, and comments regarding any changes made to the agreement from our clients. We aim to always serve our customers to the best of our ability. Any changes to the agreement will be solely made to improve the service program.
V. Modifications to Service
The Bin Boss reserves the right to modify our delivery of service for the betterment of our customers and the overall success of the service program.
The Customer agrees to pay all charges for the utilization of the service(s) for the selected package. All charges will be exclusive of value-added sales. The Bin Boss reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to the Customer by mail OR email. It is the Customer's option to continue or discontinue the service at that time. Continued use of the services or non-termination of the Customer's The Bin Boss account after any such changes are communicated to the Customer by mail, OR email correspondence constitutes your acceptance of the charges as modified by the posted changes.
- Payments are automatic.
- Payment to The Bin Boss is automatically charged to the Customer's debit card, credit card, or checking account. Should the payment not be received as scheduled, the Customer agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand by The Bin Boss.
- You will be charged on the same calendar date that you signed up on (due to geography and trash company schedules, your service day might be different from your sign-up day when you were charged). This, too, can change through the year depending on trash company schedules and holidays, causing your service date to vary slightly.
- A $15 late fee will apply if payment is later than seven days past due.
- A credit hold will be placed on your account until your billing is current.
- After 14 days of past due non-payment, an account will be deemed delinquent.
- Delinquent accounts will be suspended, and no further cleanings will be routed until the account is returned to good standing. Once an account has been classified as delinquent, a credit/debit card must be put on file to continue service.
Should a subscription customer refer us to a new customer (Customer defined as not having service from The Bin Boss before) and register for a subscription service (monthly or bi-monthly (one-time services do not apply)). The Bin Boss will provide one (1) free cleaning service up to (2 bins) to the regular Customer as a gesture of appreciation.
VIII. Default Payments
The Bin Boss reserves the right to suspend or terminate Customer's service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if the Customer's card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks the return of payments previously made to The Bin Boss when The Bin Boss believes Customer is liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to The Bin Boss. Service termination is the last step of non-payment and will try to be avoided if possible.
IX. Continuity of Service
The credit or debit card used to establish the Customer's account will be automatically processed, in accordance with the Customer's payment choice, the month before the Customer's last paid service. The Bin Boss will notify the Customer of any rate changes. The Customer must inform The Bin Boss before any changes to the Customer's credit or debit card or if the Customer decides not to continue the service.
X. Cancellation of Service
Once a Customer has received and paid for two cleanings using a subscription service, a service plan may be canceled without further obligation.
XI. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio. The Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each state or location.